Monday, September 14, 2009

In the Beginning...

I realize that life is too random to categorize things. There are days that we want to be serious, but funny things happen. There are days where we want to be focused, but all we can do is idle. So I've decided to create my own blog space just to share some of the random and unplanned things that happen to me. I understand that peoples' taste in humor and interest vary, so I apologize in advance to those who find my blogs not worth while.

With that said, I won't actually start blogging as of yet. Still trying to test the waters with all of this and see if this is something that I might actually like. The are always acts of randomness, and I value people who are willing to write about them. I mean, how else will we ever hear funny stories if people weren't there, in that moment to capture it? Priceless!

Enough for now. I'll do my best to pay better attention to life and share my experiences with everyone. Sometimes I'll be funny and random, and others I might be more serious and perhaps philosophical. Whatever the case may be, just know that it is all factual.

1 comment:

  1. Reading through yours blogs have put me in a whirlwind of thought and happiness myself. I enjoy reading them. I agree with those who've come across this before me, it is nice to see this side of you. Normally your the epicenter of attention and now your light shines more brightly than I've ever seen before. Nice job B.Hunt! :) Has anyone ever told you you look just like Denzel. Aha what a Beautiful Chocolate Man!

    ReplyDelete